[Rejection of E-mail Collection]
We refuse the unauthorized collection of e-mail addresses posted on the website using e-mail collection programs or other technical devices. Please note that violations will result in criminal penalties under the Act on the Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection.
Article 50-2 of the Act on the Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection (Prohibition of unauthorized collection of e-mail addresses)
Article 65-2 of the Act on the Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection (Penalty)
- 1. No one shall collect e-mail addresses using a program or other technical device that can collect e-mail addresses automatically from an Internet homepage where the intention to refuse collection of e-mail addresses is stated.
- 2. No one shall sell or distribute e-mail addresses that are collected in violation of the provisions of Paragraph 1.
- 3. Anyone who knows that it is an e-mail address whose collection, sale, and distribution are prohibited Under the provisions of Paragraphs 1 and 2 must not use it for information transmission.
1. A person who falls any of the following subparagraphs shall be fined up to KRW 10 million:
- 1) A person who has taken technical measures in violation of Article 50 Paragraph 4;
- 2) A person who transmits advertising information for commercial purposes in violation of Article 50 Paragraph 6;
- 3) A person who uses e-mail addresses for collection, sale, distribution, or information transmission in violation of Article 50 Paragraph 2.